Wednesday 17 September 2014

Architecture of Time                                                                                                                             

Architecture of Time is a direct response to the theme duality. It explores the notion of duality as defining outermost aspects of the same reality, not in order to divide, but to understand its parameters and interconnections. It plays with common symbols of duality (positive and negative space, light and shadow) to create narrative.

“How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole”
― C.G. Jung

Making process:















You can see Architecture of Time among other artworks by SOUP responding to the theme of duality. I hope to see you there:


No comments:

Post a Comment