Friday 27 March 2015

It is all over, would I do it again?

Making The Intuitive Sense of Connection had some very challenging moments. I almost gave up. I felt excited, elated but also fragile, insecure and stretched to the limits.
Now that I am rested, I am glad of the road that I have traveled, and the journey still ahead. One thing is certain: I would not have the strength without the support of the family and friends and the positive energy from the visitors at Cottesloe. it is inspiring!


Today this is all that is left at Cottesloe, and soon it will dissapear all together:



I am lucky to have beautiful friends, who are sending me special, irreplaceable photos. Sense of Connection indeed! 


Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Love your images and the way you have shared your story - you are an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work!

    ReplyDelete